It is easy to discount design when developing a business, a product or even a service. But, the way things look and feel not only affect how people respond, but also how things work and may even be cost effective.
As this recent Inc. magazine article (link below) addresses, infusing exceptional design into a business or product can make a huge difference.
- I Don’t Get Business Through My Website… Is Just A Big Fat Lie You Tell Yourself - February 6, 2017
- KILLING A TRADITION | Ending The Breakfast Of Champions Monthly Meetings - November 13, 2016
- WHO THE EFF HIRED THIS GUY? PINK SLIP YOUR WEBSITE AND MOVE ON! - October 14, 2016
- How I Became A Stand-Up Comedian In My Forties? Funny Story… - July 5, 2016
- Buckle Down And Take A Giant, Healthy Quit! - January 9, 2016
- HOW TO SELL YOUR CAR ON CRAIGSLIST (AND NOT BE MURDERED) - July 1, 2015
- What Is BOC | Networking And Why Should You Care? Glad You Asked. - June 29, 2015
- The Top 5 Reasons You Should Ignore “Top 5” Lists - November 14, 2014
- I Love Sliders. I Hate “Sliders.” - November 1, 2014
- Stay On The Grid: An Anecdotal Argument For The Connected Vacation - October 19, 2014